INTUITIVE DEF SHOOTING
This class is offered at following Date/Time:
Intuitive Defensive Shooting
Class Size: Maximum 12
Requirements: 500-600 rounds of ammunition
An Intuitive shooting program designed to help the student be more efficient with a defensive firearm in the context of a Dynamic Critical Incident. This course is Powered by CFS® Program and is a full day of intense training, teaching and practice. The course will cover the following topics:
- Fundamentals of Defensive Shooting & Intuitive Skill Development
- Defensive Accuracy
- Lateral Motion
- The Balance of Speed & Precision
- The Critical Incident Reload
- Volume of Fire
- Realistic Training for Multiple Target Engagement
- Understanding the Body’s Natural Reactions during a Dynamic Critical Incident.
- The Skill Development Cycle
- One Handed & Weak Handed Shooting
- Non-Diagnostic Linear Malfunction Clearing
- Shooting in Motion (When, How & Why)
The Intuitive Defensive Shooting Course is not designed to make you the best shooter you can be on the range, rather its goal is to help you quickly develop fundamental skills that you can apply in a worst case scenario defensive shooting situation.
Intuitive Defensive Shooting powered by CFS is based on years of constantly evolving information about how the body works and what really happens during Dynamic Critical Incidents and has been heavily influenced by the diverse group of instructors that are certified to teach it and the thousands of students who have been through courses all around the world. The program features a variety of specialty drills and training methods that the student will be able to utilize in their own practice after the course in order to continue to develop their abilities.
We are sorry, there are no scheduled Date/Times for this class.