SAFER FASTER KNIFE DEF
This class is offered at following Date/Time:
Duration: 9 Hours
Class Size: Maximum 12
Feature: Guest Instructor Alessandro Padovani, Safer Faster Defense
Safer Faster Knife Defense provides a simple and intuitive training program that will quickly make you more efficient in deploying and using a knife in a modern defensive context. The focus is on tactics and proper mindset development to empower you to manage fear and apply the skills learned in the event of a lethal threat. Developing the proper mindset will make us more dangerous to the aggressor. Here are some of the topics of the Fundamentals course:
- Training in Context/Plausibility Principle.
- The Knife and the Law.
- The Knife is a Tool.
- How to Grip the Knife.
- The Body’s Natural Reactions to Danger.
- Deploying the knife: the Draw.
- Action-Reaction Drill.
- Three Main Tactics.
- Angles and Trajectories.
- Footwork, Body-mechanics: balance and efficient transfer of power to target.
- Three main factors in Knife Defense.
- Tactical Anatomy.
- Targeting Strategy.
- Closest Weapon-Closest Target concept and drill.
- Fear Management Tools and Mindset Development.
- Dynamic skills development and evaluation through various Force on Force scenarios
This session is lead by our guest instructor Alessandro Padovani who brings a wealth of experience from an extensive variety of disciplines.
We are sorry, there are no scheduled Date/Times for this class.