COMBAT FOCUS SHOOTING
This class is offered at following Date/Time:
Combat Focus® Shooting (CFS)
Class Size: Maximum 12
Feature: 2 Day Class (Sat/Sun), Taught by Alessandro Padovani, Safer Faster Defense
The Combat Focus® Shooting Program is an Intuitive shooting program designed to help the student be more Efficient with a defensive firearm in the context of a Dynamic Critical Incident.
This course is two full days of intense training, teaching and practice while covering the following topics:
- Fundamentals of Defensive Shooting & Intuitive Skill Development
- Combat Accuracy
- Lateral Motion
- The Balance of Speed & Precision
- The Critical Incident Reload
- Volume of Fire
- Realistic Training for Multiple Target Engagement
- Understanding the Body’s Natural Reactions during a Dynamic Critical Incident
- The Skill Development Cycle
- One Handed & Weak Handed Shooting
- Non-Diagnostic Linear Malfunction Clearing
- Shooting in Motion (When, How & Why)
The program features a variety of specialty drills and training methods that the student will be able to utilize in the their own practice after the course in order to continue to develop their abilities.
Students will fire approximately 800-1000 rounds over two days.
We are sorry, there are no scheduled Date/Times for this class.